Trademark Lawyer in Toronto, ON
Trademark law is the law about what words, designs, logos or symbols people can use to sell their goods and services to their customers.
Perhaps more importantly, when first choosing a trademark it is important to avoid choosing a mark that infringes someone else’s already-existing trademark rights, and to choose a trademark that is widely enforceable.
I can help you with
- Choice of a trademark, including searches to minimize the risks associated with any company adopting a new trademark
- Trademark applications, prosecution and registrations in Canada
- Searches, applications and registrations in other countries, particularly the United States, and including using the Madrid Treaty
- Trademark licensing
- Cease and desist letters; advice on enforcement
- Cancellation proceedings; opposition proceedings
- Passing-off (enforcement of unregistered trademarks)
Alexander Stack Professional Corporation serves clients from Toronto, Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Ottawa and across Canada and globally.